Effingham RC Sport Flyers Club Bylaws
15517 N. Lakeview Dr.
Effingham, IL 62401
Article 1: Duties
- President: The president shall preside at all meetings of the Club and shall act as a spokesperson in all matters pertaining to it.
- Secretary/Treasurer: The Secretary/Treasurer shall collect all moneys due and shall keep a record of money’s dispersed by the Club.
- Safety Committee: The safety committee shall be responsible for ensuring all safety rules are followed
Article 2: Audit
- The president or his appointees will make a periodic audit of the Treasurers books.
Article 3: Terms of office
- All elected officers shall serve 1-year terms. Officers are to be elected by a majority vote.
- Nomination of the club officers shall be made at the annual general membership meeting.
Article 4: Dues and Membership
- The annual dues paid to the club shall be determined by the club officers with approval of a simple majority vote. Dues are non-refundable.
Article 5: Resignation, termination, expulsion, disciplinary action and reinstatement of membership
- Any member may resign at any time.
- The members may expel any member form the club only after a majority vote.
- An expelled member may be reinstated only after a majority vote of the members.
Article 6: Amendments
- Amendments may be made to these by laws by a majority vote of the members.
Article 7: Duration
- the duration of the club shall be perpetual.
Article 8: Dissolution
- The Club may be dissolved by a 2/3 vote of the members.
- Upon dissolution, the Club shall, after paying or making provision for the payment of all liabilities of the Club, dispose of all assets according to the wishes of the Club members. This shall be determined by a majority vote.
Article 9: Incorporation
- The incorporation shall be a minimum of 2 officers.